May 3, 2011 9

Guaranteed?

By in hmmmm, seriously?

Thank goodness it’s 10 days after my 39th birthday. Otherways it’d be a real bum-hair.

These posters are in every other ad box at Yonge/Bloor station. And on lots of billboards all over North America.

Oh boy.

9 Responses to “Guaranteed?”

1. DOOM DOOM DOOM.
    It’s okay, according to Camping that’s just the rapture which means us ‘damned’ folk have until October 21st to be free of the sheep.

I rather hope it’s his own demise he’s ‘foreseen’ that would be ironic. Come to think of it, I should add him to my 2011 Death Pool now.

2. Mumma says:

When I was in Florida in February I saw numbers of billboards with this same message. What this one doesn’t tell you but the Florida ones did, is that May 21 is the rapture when all the believers are taken up to heaven. October 21 is the end of the world. And I’m with Woman Monster – whew, 5 free months! xoxo

3. Michelle says:

Yowza. I guess we’ll be avoiding the subway. My son has OCD and this kind of thing sends him over the edge… (and his birthday is May 22!) Or perhaps we’ll just stay inside until October 22nd. ;)

4. sarah says:

I see this billboard every time I drive home from my bf’s place. I don’t really have any plans that day, so at least the rapture would give me something to put on the calendar.

5. emdotdee says:

Shadow man is doing a poo.

6. Laura says:

has someone doodled that little stick man with his sign? or is that part of the poster? the whimsy of it’s doodle-ness doesn’t seem to mesh with the ominousness of the crounching man/sunset theme.

10 days? does that mean your birthday is today?!
    Happy Birthday!!!

7. Miss Liss says:

Ah, Laura beat me, just noticed and say Happy Birthday! Glad you avoided the bum hair*
    *am currently still CRYING laughing at this phrase, don’t know why but it tickles me!! hee hee hee

8. Caitlin Jane says:

The stick man is drawn on, just as an extra reminder. Of the end of the world, eh.

Bum hair, it’s more often said “major bum-hair, dude!” from back in my high school days. I still say it all the time!

This picture is teh awesome. Hawking ftw! http://thedailywh.at/2011/05/11/sign-of-the-end-times-of-the-day/

BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES? Hahaaa! God’s a poet and I didn’t know it!

9. Mallory says:

haha YES they are all over Memphis too!!

The funny thing is that I’m going on vacation and on that day I will be on the island that the book of revelations was written on ON THAT DAY

Irony